"Polite" Bikers"

Camulus

.040 Over
Ride
2013 Roadster
Is any other country cursed by these BELL ENDS!?

Out for a sunny but cold ride and one of these 'walts' ponced up beside me at the lights and proceeded to tell me my riding mistakes (in his view) that he had observed whilst following me for the last 3 miles.

He is very lucky that my young daughter was riding pillion otherwise he'd have needed surgery to remove his stupid tabard from where I'd liked to have put it!

I guess they're not in the States as Darwin's Law and easy access to 9mm's will have removed them long ago.

Sorry for the rant.

Is any other country cursed by these BELL ENDS!?

Out for a sunny but cold ride and one of these 'walts' ponced up beside me at the lights and proceeded to tell me my riding mistakes (in his view) that he had observed whilst following me for the last 3 miles.

He is very lucky that my young daughter was riding pillion otherwise he'd have needed surgery to remove his stupid tabard from where I'd liked to have put it!

I guess they're not in the States as Darwin's Law and easy access to 9mm's will have removed them long ago.

Sorry for the rant.

The trick is to up your "Couldn't give a F*ck quotient" and give fewer or preferably no f* cks. You still own your Rocket and he's still a dick

Was he riding a Ducati? I read your story with the image of a skinny middle aged man riding a multistrada, no idea why, but that’s how my mind paints it.

2bY9hT4.jpg

And on the road this is partially to do with IAM. In a round about arsed up way.
The person in question very likely thinks he does not need to do the work as he's already better than the instructors.

Oh and you were only approached because of your daughter.

The major advantages of being a psychopath is

1) I don't care what they say
2) I care less what they think

And with this grey beard and earplugs in (plus the pipes) - I can just say "Eh?".

But the UK has more than its fair share of busybodies ime. And soon - they'll be confined to the island.

Rob - he wont be on a Multistrada - They're impossible to ride sensibly.
Will be a "safe" and "politically acceptable" bike. You know - the ones you really don't see.

Back