"Polite" Bikers"

Had a guy in the class I was teaching last weekend just like the twat you are talking about, he would argue every point -- if you told the class one thing he would say why it is dangerous to do it , he did not believe in FART(front and rear together) he would never turn his head to check his blindspot for according to him if you turn your head your bike will veer over, and never start off in 1st gear as that is not what the gear is designed for it is only used for hill starts according to him, needless to say he failed he had 21points by the end of eval #2 (15 is the max you can get out of five evals)

I love students like that, they are the ones that when testing time comes around, man you better be spectacular, because I will mark you on even the slightest mistake, although by the sounds of it I probably would have kicked them off of my lot for being such a d***. We have 6 course evaluations over here that they must complete and they can only have a max of 11 points, 12 you fail

Is any other country cursed by these BELL ENDS!?

Out for a sunny but cold ride and one of these 'walts' ponced up beside me at the lights and proceeded to tell me my riding mistakes (in his view) that he had observed whilst following me for the last 3 miles.

He is very lucky that my young daughter was riding pillion otherwise he'd have needed surgery to remove his stupid tabard from where I'd liked to have put it!

I guess they're not in the States as Darwin's Law and easy access to 9mm's will have removed them long ago.

Sorry for the rant.
He’s what we call roadkill over here.

My physical appearance is one of good examples how nature says "F.O.A.D." so I must say I had zero opportunity to meet such people. Strangers usually talk to me when they really have good reason - like when they need help or they escaped underground labs of Area 51 .

Back