Please Submit Your Links for useful sources

Pig9r

Living Legend
The goal of this forum "Rocket III Resources" is to have a one-stop resource or all Triumph Rocket III multimedia, parts and accessory suppliers and factory resources.

If you have a video, sound clip, photo, favorite accessory, dealer etc that you would like to submit as a link to have added please feel free to do by replying to this thread. I'll will then add it to the appropriate area. I have kept the other threads locked to keep everything organized.

If you are a vendor or manufacturer, also feel free to submit your link and it will be added.

Thanks!

Links collected: as of 20201012

Rocket parts:
-- Hermy's in Pennsylvania Triumph Rocket III Motorcycle Parts | Hermys Triumph Motorcycle Parts
-- 2 Wheel Pros in Chatsworth, California
-- in Chattanooga, Tennessee
-- in Metuchen, NJ
-- Flipmeister's Specialty Products in Deerfield, MI
-- Bikebandit in San Diego, CA
-- WorldofTriumph in Norfolk, UK
-- Fowlers in Bristol, UK

Transmission work if you need it, or already have the engine open (most common is undercutting the gears, and installing their billet 4th output gear):
-- Robinson's industries

Instructions for Triumph Accessories

-- Oil Filter List

-- brake caliper speed bleeders - stainless steel - 8mm x 1.25

-- Paint
--- - enter year, make, and model
--- So maybe you want to paint your tank: Paint Colors
---[credit @Claviger ]

-- Neat, concise description of LED performance: Headlight Glass

-- Excellent discussion of 7" LED lights for Touring Comparison of 12 separate 7-inch LED headlight reflectors.
---[credit @cr0ft ]

-- Replacement series regulator/rectifier (no link here -- just the part number)

RECTIFIER ASSY
32800-31J00 - Suzuki part number [at Partzilla - $202 - October 2020]
---[credit @DEcosse ]

-- Revisiting my SH847 regulator/rectifier mount. And when you purchased the series regulator/rectifier - here is the mount you'll need for it (it won't go in the original location -- instead under the left side cover, and will require removal of the evaporative emissions canister)
--- [credit @Bedifferent ]

-- stator replacement
--- [credit users @mr hunt and @Prestaged and @DEcosse ]
--- alternate (good quality, less expensive) source for replacement stator if you have to go that far:
Rick's Motorsport Electrics (~ $225 October 2020)
Worth noting here that one need not completely separate the engine and frame in order to access the stator in the back of the motor case.​

-- Inexpensive Starter Replacement
--- [credit @Power-Tripp]

-- Maybe you don't want a new starter, and want to repair the solenoid instead:
Solenoid repair kit UK

-- Next Generation Key-Less System
--- [credit @DEcosse ]

-- PDM60 install complete - pics!

-- Hagon shocks
[closed for health - 20180701 - new link appreciated]

-- LAAM Custom Seats
---[credit @Rick Morris ]

-- [what was this ?]
---[credit @Claviger ]

-- Fuel filter discussion: Fuel filter

-- Fuel injector service: RC Fuel Injection
---[credit @Steel ]

-- I'm looking at a used bike. Has it been updated for the transmission detent spring ?
--- ANS: If the last 6 numbers of your Vin are higher than 337294 (for Standard and Classic models) then it's an updated bike.
--- [credit @Steel ]

-- TPS reset -- CONNECTION ISSUE
--- [credit @warp9.9 ]

-- radiator and front engine cover removal
--- Clutch question, please help.

-- cap, radiator, replacement -- Radiator Cap Alternative
--- [credit @Claviger ]

-- O-rings - concise discussion
---[credit @Speedy ]

-- Add-on finned heat shield for exhaust
---[credit @Mad Dog ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a great place for custom riding clothing..

Lowest Prices On top Quality Gear. - Rubber Side Down | Home

I'm at the autoshow here in Vancouver.. He is able to make leather or mesh jackets, pants, for at least 40% less than the regular stores and they are custom and fitted for your size. They can even embroyder with what ever logo you like!!

I am impressed...

[Mod note: still in business mid-2019]

Last edited by a moderator:
hardy how come"edesthal v4 man" never reply to enquiries?? I tried several time to order but no reply? do you sometime get in touch with him?

Hi Patrick,

He gave up the business with this products. Sorry for that. I was interested to buy some things as well. But - too late.
If there will be a new source (there is some sort of discussion in the German forum) I let you know.

Back