Ideal stand for maintenance work / storage?

SonOfJorEl

.040 Over
Ride
2016 Rocket 3 Roadster
Is it advisable to use a front / rear stand like these on the Rocket? Would the weight hold up? Mostly looking to do oil changes, maybe install accessories and eventually use as a solution to store the bike off the ground during winter. Don't mind incurring some upfront cost for longterm gain.

Thanks in advance!

Same question! I have a lower cost ATV / Motorcycle lift but I'm way too afraid to put an RIIIT on it.

A couple of years ago, I talked to the inventor of the V lift motorcycle stand and told him of my Roadster weight and of the oil pan location. His stand normally has 2 top bars on his lift to raise the motorcycle. He made one for me with one bar and it works great.

The only one I would recommend is this - brilliant bit of kit!

I noticed they don't ship to USA/Canada and so I emailed them. Turns out its true. What a bummer! I really wanted to get this.

I noticed they don't ship to USA/Canada and so I emailed them. Turns out its true. What a bummer! I really wanted to get this.
Seems odd they don't ship to states, must be the USPS striking again. We have a couple of companies who we get items from US to UK, they do the postal side for us, loads easier

That looks a proper bit of kit. Compact, strong, efficient and practical in use. Ideal!
If only they made one for the current Rockets 🤔

Seems odd they don't ship to states, must be the USPS striking again. We have a couple of companies who we get items from US to UK, they do the postal side for us, loads easier

From Simon Becker <simonbecker@t-online.de>

Hello,
thank you for you inquiry.
Sorry, but we don´t sell our products to the USA and Canada because we
have no special product insurance. However, the insurance is stipulated
and unfortunately also very expensive.
Cheers

Simon Becker,
Becker-Technik, Speckenstraße 7, D-37434 Bodensee,
Tel.: 05507-3127, oder 01759892522
becker-technik.de
shop.becker-technik.de