fork clamps for 2014 for flyscreen a9738051 and bike table lift

Rocketmanphil

Rocketmanphil
Ride
All sorts
Hi All

does anyone have the oem fork clamps? also has anyone had or have a table lift that is suitable for the Rocket ? i am a bit over laying on concrete ! the significant other keeps on thinking that I am dead on the ground :) i am located in South Australia Thank you in advance
A9738051

Just tell her before hand that you will be taking a long nap
Lol

Hi All

does anyone have the oem fork clamps? also has anyone had or have a table lift that is suitable for the Rocket ? i am a bit over laying on concrete ! the significant other keeps on thinking that I am dead on the ground :) i am located in South Australia Thank you in advance
A9738051
Look up Big Blue Lift they are awsome đź‘Ś

Hi All

A9738051
Screenshot_20230322-050317_Chrome.jpg

Hey, thank you, unfortunately it looks like they are out of business :(
This text was on their website "With Big Blue Lifts now supplied to customers as SpaceX California & Harley Davidson Europe; you can be sure your bike is in safe hands."

I have a Handy B.O.B 1500 pneumatic table lift. I can recommend the pneumatic lift as the easiest lift to operate:
1679500767439.jpeg

Back