Pipercross Intake Mod

I didn't end up getting it in before it was shipped sadly. My Dyno appointment was for the Friday after Bremerton...tire was still flat with a bolt in it :/.

I'll end up getting a Dyno when she comes home, but, that'll be an apples to oranges comparison, however it will show how it performs on a full carpenter 265 engine.
It still will be nice to see a comparison between the dyno's. Is Nel's a braking dyno and does he use a exhaust gas analyzer ?

It's an eddy current. He's got multiple Dynojet 250is with the new hardware stacks and new software. They're well calibrated. He has an O2, but not a mutligas analyzer like PowerTrip has.

I'm very curious to see the final now numbers as well. If my curve stays the same shape just goes up everywhere over 2k as I expect. It's going to be a similar shape to mulley's, very very similar, just shifted right towards higher RPM a bit.

It's an eddy current. He's got multiple Dynojet 250is with the new hardware stacks and new software. They're well calibrated. He has an O2, but not a mutligas analyzer like PowerTrip has.

I'm very curious to see the final now numbers as well. If my curve stays the same shape just goes up everywhere over 2k as I expect. It's going to be a similar shape to mulley's, very very similar, just shifted right towards higher RPM a bit.
Ya one thing I remember from when Bob did the first bike is they brought it down to Daytona Beach Florida and the numbers were within 1 HP of each other. Pretty good for the consistency aspect of tuning!!!

Ya one thing I remember from when Bob did the first bike is they brought it down to Daytona Beach Florida and the numbers were within 1 HP of each other. Pretty good for the consistency aspect of tuning!!!
YES almost identical numbers at the BRUTE HORSEPOWER SHOOTOUT at AMI going from Dyno to Dyno both calibrated

Back