Pipercross Intake Mod

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
I've had these on for a while now, mounted and unmounted a few times. They've been very hot, and in very cold near freezing temps. No issues with them, I am putting the revised version up for sale if anyone wants to do a custom project with them. I make no cash off this, it's only being offered as a resource for anyone interesed:

Original version, used in this "tutorial":
Combined, Non Split Piece 2 by tcclaviger on Shapeways

New version, slightly longer:
Longer Combined 3 by tcclaviger on Shapeways

Well Well Well my 3D printed velocity stacks were found in a box in the garage today! I shot some pics. These are a bolt in affair once youve cut the holes in the back plate. I am going to finish the project this Saturday with pictures as a how to. I'll make the printed parts available for order for the community after a couple of weeks if no cracks develop or warping occurs. I don't expect ANY strength or warp issues, the design is stout.

Its going to be seeeexy when I'm done but here are some conceptual photos.

IMG_0337.JPG
IMG_0339.JPG
IMG_0340.JPG

Last edited:
It's a PX600, I'll have to dig around in email to figure out which depth it is 90,120,150 I don't recall... Yes it's big, but I've already mocked it up and it'll fit great, provided you relocate the overflow bottle and take some care in placing the holes (which wont be quite centered).

Edit: Found the part number P602D, the 90mm depth one.

Need a "love" button. The configuration, if possible, would have to be different for a Touring, unfortunately. I looked at the Pipercross filters and plates, and some bellmouths made by a guy, forget who, but I still have an email from him saying if I could get a few people interested he'd do another run. Very tight at the back on the Touring, due to the tank drop. They were spun aluminum, though, no mounting provision like yours, would have been a pain to mount without looking hacked.

Need a "love" button. The configuration, if possible, would have to be different for a Touring, unfortunately. I looked at the Pipercross filters and plates, and some bellmouths made by a guy, forget who, but I still have an email from him saying if I could get a few people interested he'd do another run. Very tight at the back on the Touring, due to the tank drop. They were spun aluminum, though, no mounting provision like yours, would have been a pain to mount without looking hacked.
WHAT was the end result on the Dyno with the Last PIPERCROSS setup ?

Back