Pic of Triple K&N's Under Bearclaw

@BigNorm & @skydog1000 So is this the 2nd vent filter connecting to the tappet cover and as my bike was fitted with a RamAir before I bought it will I have a 2nd vent filter too? I thought there was just one that fitted crankcase at rear of engine that used to have a hose to airbox. I'll have to look for it.

Link Removed
My understanding is that the ram air kit has a place to put the air temperature sensor. I just put mine there because the stock wiring reached and like the idea of cooler air registering.

Besides the 2780's what other sizes are people using? Are people not using taller filters because it would interfere with their leg more? I like the taller more rounder look but obviously if it interferes its a no go.

Besides the 2780's what other sizes are people using? Are people not using taller filters because it would interfere with their leg more? I like the taller more rounder look but obviously if it interferes its a no go.

The 2780's will fit under bear claw without having to cut the claw down. The bigger the filter, the less restriction you have on air flow so they will pull more air. If you like the bigger ones & don't mind trimming back the claw to open room for the filters (or don't re-install the claw) go for the bigger ones :thumbsup:

I needed to cut the claw on #3 to get it to fit without interference on my r3t. I think the roadster claw is bigger.

The 2780's will fit under bear claw without having to cut the claw down. The bigger the filter, the less restriction you have on air flow so they will pull more air. If you like the bigger ones & don't mind trimming back the claw to open room for the filters (or don't re-install the claw) go for the bigger ones :thumbsup:

Guess I wasn't very clear. I was looking for part #'s that people are using for the taller ones and also feedback as far as if they or the 2780's interfere with your leg when riding.

Guess I wasn't very clear. I was looking for part #'s that people are using for the taller ones and also feedback as far as if they or the 2780's interfere with your leg when riding.

Search @HansO 's posts he has big ones and has no problems with his leg interfering but maybe he has always had big ones and got used to a wide legged stance ;):D

I needed to cut the claw on #3 to get it to fit without interference on my r3t. I think the roadster claw is bigger.
I had to cut it out also...on my Roadster. I wanted the filters all to sit on the same angle, if the third filter was cockeyed, it may have fitted under, not sure.

Back