Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Just wanted to say that this is probably the easiest site to upload photos to. I know this is not a Gold Wing site, but I uploaded a bunch of photos of my "pre-Rocket" ride, in case anyone wants to see what one looks like up close including a good view of my built in GPS.
Also threw in a couple photos of where I am at in Afghanistan and a great view from the air around Bagram Air Base. If you want some more of aerial views of Afghanistan, let me know.
Dennis

Glad to see you are putting it to good use. There are alot of features in the photo album the admin hasn't switched on yet and is still figuring out so it will continue to improve.

Here's a link to Molinoman's photo album......

I bet you can't wait to add some Rocket photos? Thanks for sharing the pics of Afghanistan. Have you ever come across a Lt Col Hutson while over
there?

Great stuff Dennis! However the only view of a Gold Wing I am very interested in is in my rear view mirror. Aren't we a bunch of speed freaks? Great photos of a world very far away from us that has such a great impact to our lives. Stay safe and get back soon to ride that Rocket with us.:cool:

For Pig9r

Haven't seen the Lt. Col. here, but there are a lot of camps/bases and there is no telling where he might be operating out of.
And you are right, March or May can't get here soon enough so that I can go "shopping" for that new Rocket. When I get it I will be sure to post some of the new kid on the block.
Dennis

Hey Molinoman,now I can put a mug to the name.Nice looking decked out pre-Rocket!Yes those isolated pockets of sanity in a moonesque landscape of insanity,are often inspired by great scenery.:cool:

Baggage1

Sorry about the picture, but I was born this way, don't understand it as I was such a cute kid. Luckily I'm married now (for almost 27 years) so my other "qualities" were more important.
As for the scenery, it is pretty weird around here, but flying above it you see how rough and desolate a lot of Afghanistan really is.
Dennis

Back