Barkbuster Hand Guards - A plea for photos.

Some things in this world are worth checking out and exploring, somethings are better off remaining a mystery. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I don't know if anyone is interested and I'll be making a separate post a little later, but the deflectors I made for my touring that clamp on to the windshield are very effective for helping to keep your hands warm. You can take them on and off or they can be permanently mounted as well. They don't look butt ugly and they blend well with the features of the bike.

With the help of Paul, I was actually able to get into having the plastic parts laser cut for a smooth edge. I have improved on the clamp set screws using brass inserts to help securely hold the mounting rod. I am going to start making up several sets, but as of now, I only know they work on the touring. In any event you need a windshield to mount them on. I'll be trying them out on some other bikes as well at some point to see if they are adaptable to others. They are not perfect production, but they are still very respectable in how they look. I will share more when I get 5 sets made up.

The new plastic portion is slightly different and much more nicely cut with a laser.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    276.8 KB · Views: 4
Back