Yes BUT it depends on the phone, and how it is mounted (landscape or portrait) and if you use a cable with or without a right angle connector end.

You can tuck extra but you can't stretch a USB cable! Buy 1.5ft and give yourself options.

Attachments

• 2020-05-30 10.44.03-1.jpg
    2020-05-30 10.44.03-1.jpg
    333.6 KB · Views: 102
Have not been able to find a 1.5ft for iphone
RND Power Solutions Apple Certified Lightning to USB 1.5FT Cable for iPhone, iPod Data Sync and Charge Cable (1.5'/.5 Meter/Black): Amazon.ca: Cell Phones & Accessories

Right-angled would seem to be a challenge!

It's a little overkill but worth a consideration...

Magnetic Phone Charger Cable, 3 in 1 Cable, (5-Pack,1.5ft/3ft/3ft/6ft/10ft) Compatible with Mirco USB, Type C Smartphone and iProduct Device (Red): Amazon.ca: Cell Phones & Accessories

@technoguppy I was thinking of doing something similar to what you are doing, except with a ram mount. Put it in center, slightly lower, angled steeper though. I have a Pixel 4 XL, so pretty bulky. Think I could put it a little lower than yours? I'm assuming a RAM mount mounted to the left or right of center, would reach. Something like this Ram coupler , from the handlebars to the center, right behind the stock LCD screen.

Last edited:
Oh, I just realized that you guys are on the newer bikes- nevermind (below), other than Quadlock :thumbsup: .......

I just ordered today. I almost went with one of these...
Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 7.09.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 7.10.14 PM.png

but went with this..
31jFbGlyGuL._AC_.jpg

and this...
Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 7.07.09 PM.png

instead.

Last edited:
My flip phone is in my bag at times but very seldom charged. Guess i'm from another generation. IMG_1030.JPG The day will come when the phone companies tell you that your gonna need a chit in your brain to communicate. Will not participate. Many of you will. Smoke one drink one and ask directions. Communications at the stop while in the direction and riding . ENOUGH SAID.
Not sure you're adding to the content of the thread, and a 2.5L Rocket thread at that...

I guess we could all post to threads that don't impact us or we have nothing to add but that seemingly would be a waste of time and energy. As you said, maybe it's a generational thing???

Just ordered the Quadlock handlebar kit and wireless charger direct from Quadlock Aus. Amounted to $183 AU incl. delivery.

Back