Hepco Becker C-Bow Mounts 2023 R3

DJ Tomás

.020 Over
Ride
2023 Rocket 3R
I just mounted my Hepco & Becker C-Bow mounts to my new 2023 R3. I figured I'd share what they look like mounted to the bike for tribal knowledge. I'll create another thread for the boxes... Installation was not bad, just had to remove the mud guard from underneath and drill 4 holes for the spacers for the C-Bow mounts. I went with these after hearing all the negative comments on the Triumph aftermarket bags. I can see myself adding some sort of cross support to gain some weight capacity. They are just held as an eccentric load from the 2 bolts.

Attachments

• TriumphR3CBowMounts-1.jpg
    TriumphR3CBowMounts-1.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 45
  • TriumphR3CBowMounts-2.jpg
    TriumphR3CBowMounts-2.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 46
  • TriumphR3CBowMounts-3.jpg
    TriumphR3CBowMounts-3.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 46
  • TriumphR3CBowMounts-4.jpg
    TriumphR3CBowMounts-4.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 47
  • TriumphR3CBowMounts-5.jpg
    TriumphR3CBowMounts-5.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 47
Those look slick. How about this for an idea if someone could prototype. Would those C-bow mounts possibly adapt to the OEM mounts. I like the idea of the way the OEM mounts “hide away” when the bags are removed. But I don’t like the price or design of the OEM bags. The Corbin are super nice, but permanent. The H&B bridge that gap on removable hard bags, but I want to explore that idea of hiding the mounts when bags are removed. Wondering if others have looked into this more?

Those look slick. How about this for an idea if someone could prototype. Would those C-bow mounts possibly adapt to the OEM mounts. I like the idea of the way the OEM mounts “hide away” when the bags are removed. But I don’t like the price or design of the OEM bags. The Corbin are super nice, but permanent. The H&B bridge that gap on removable hard bags, but I want to explore that idea of hiding the mounts when bags are removed. Wondering if others have looked into this more?
I’m sure it wouldn’t be too hard to fabricate something. You can buy just the CBow interface.

Back