I don't have the protection program ($17/mo) on my phone, but this all has me thinking I'd better. Either way, it's really good to know that the dampener solved the issue for you.

I don't have the charging head (yet?), but it will also work without that in the mix. Which one do you have- wireless?
Yeah, I've got the wireless charging head on the vibration damper which is on the 1" ball mount. Works great.

Not sure you'll get the height you need to place it where you want it. With the sharp downslope of the bars and the Tach and Speedo in the way.
T Bars... another one I'm trying as well...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210203-074359_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20210203-074359_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 17
Curious what everybody is doing for a phone mount. I'm thinking of getting the Lamonster Garage RAM mount, with a Quad Lock case, 1" ball mount, and combining it with the vibration reducer and wireless charging head. Expensive way to hold a phone and keep it charged, but it seems like it'll be a slick setup. Anybody gone that route?

Using a TechMount

I bought a Quadlock and a din converter in aliexpress, my idea is also to install the converter inside.
But first try is not bad for me, I must to put well hide the wires.

Attachments

• quadlock-dinusb.jpg
    quadlock-dinusb.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Converte-inside-usb 2Amps.jpg
    Converte-inside-usb 2Amps.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 48
  • converter din.jpg
    converter din.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 49
As I want to keep my old iPhone 6s, I followed your advice and I have added the dampener to the Quad lock system (and red touch to match with the bike 😊)

IMG_1850.JPG
I'm sure it won't hurt, but I think that Image stabilisation mechanics (hardware) were introduced on the iPhone X (10), prior to that it was either not on the phone or via software. (my son works for apple as a genius (techy) so will get this qualified and report back if different)
Edit.... I was wrong...... it was introduced on the 6S and 6+ models. so your move was a good one!

I'm sure it won't hurt, but I think that Image stabilisation mechanics (hardware) were introduced on the iPhone X (10), prior to that it was either not on the phone or via software. (my son works for apple as a genius (techy) so will get this qualified and report back if different)
Edit.... I was wrong...... it was introduced on the 6S and 6+ models. so your move was a good one!
As I was able to change myself the battery on my IPhone 6S, I expect to keep it another 5 years 👍🏻

Back