Oh, I just realized that you guys are on the newer bikes- nevermind (below), other than Quadlock :thumbsup: .......

I just ordered today. I almost went with one of these...
Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 7.09.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 7.10.14 PM.png

but went with this..
31jFbGlyGuL._AC_.jpg

and this...
Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 7.07.09 PM.png

instead.
Could you post a picture of your completed setup when you are done? Also what kind of double socket arm did you buy to connect the ball adapter mount to the rail base ball?

Could you post a picture of your completed setup when you are done? Also what kind of double socket arm did you buy to connect the ball adapter mount to the rail base ball?
I ordered the long (6") arm- just guessing that will work.I may have to switch once I get the other parts in.

I chose this mounting clamp over the "u-bolt." I think it looks better.

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 2.44.38 AM.png

Almost went with the Ram X Grip, but the Quad Lock system is a lot more svelte. I'll post when I get it together.

I ordered the long (6") arm- just guessing that will work.I may have to switch once I get the other parts in.

Almost went with the Ram X Grip, but the Quad Lock system is a lot more svelte. I'll post when I get it together.
Will that mount fit the 1.25" bars?

The one I ordered is the "medium" size. There is a large size that will fit your bars.
I went ahead and ordered the Quad Lock for ball mount, the vibration damper and phone case. I already have a ball on handlebars and a 6" extension. Thinking I can maybe get the camera in position to take videos of rides with damper. GoPro etc, is just another thing to carry, so hoping I won't need it if video is smooth enough.

I went ahead and ordered the Quad Lock for ball mount, the vibration damper and phone case. I already have a ball on handlebars and a 6" extension. Thinking I can maybe get the camera in position to take videos of rides with damper. GoPro etc, is just another thing to carry, so hoping I won't need it if video is smooth enough.
What part is the vibration damper? Quad lock or Ram? Can you send a link? Thnks

Well, I thought that's what I ordered. What came was a 4" arm, but I think it may actually be just right. I'm still waiting on the case and lock part that attaches to the arm. But this seems to be coming together nicely

My Quadlock arr Today and fitted, havent tried on the road yet, its too bloody hot 41 Deg C but it mounts easy and looks secure. I didnt use the spacer and I had a shorter less flexible USB cord. Does anybody know where you can get a plug into the charge point which has a built in USB charge point incl. I have had to bodgy something up but prefer it was straight into the charge point.

Attachments

• 20210122_174744.jpg
    20210122_174744.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 20210122_174733.jpg
    20210122_174733.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 112
I use Quad-Lock and it works great. I used their standard handle bar mount (but I do have a Lamonster GPS mount for my Garmin)!

This must be you- I just came upon this today. And I've been convincing myself that the GT wouldn't really work for touring, but it looks like it could accommodate what I carrry - it's got me thinking.... (oh, no...)

Beautiful sounding exhaust....

Back