Penner tune on a 2023 GT

Whylee

.060 Over
Ride
Harley Roadking
I posted on another thread, but I dont want to hijack that thread with my questions.
I have a 23 GT and would like to try the penner map. I know nothing when it comes to computers, and all the computer tech talk just confuses me.
How do I get the tune, and what is needed on my part so it can be installed.
I have friends to help with the computer part, I just need to know how to get the tune and whats needed

You need an Android device and download it from the web I believe. I had my shop do it for me.

Well I tried, found the tune, but like I figured, my android will not download it. It says something about Hex or something.

Well I tried, found the tune, but like I figured, my android will not download it. It says something about Hex or something.
you need an android device tablet/phone whatever.

You need Tuneecu app from www.tuneecu.fr and purchase the license after you install it.

You need to wait a day or so after you purchase the app so the developer can activate your license.

You must make sure that the email you purchased the tuneecu license with is same as the email account on your android device.

you need OBD MX+ or LX bluetooth dongle from amazon or anywhere.

You need battery charger

you need your vin

you need to find how to remove fuse for headlights.

you need to download correct Penner map from www.tuneecu.net website with your VIN

Im just going to hope one of the companies like Dyna Jet or V&H comes out with a tuner and maps. Im really lost on all this stuff

Allow me the question:

Then why the hell do you want to fool around with something you do not have the slightest idea of?

Does your bike only make 30 mph or so?

Sometimes I do not understand mankind...

Because if a map can be installed, then I can install it. I dont need to understand the entire workings of something to use it.
Im not altering the map, only install it. Thats why the hell I want it. I would bet 75 percent of the people riding bikes have no idea how they work, but they ride them.

Back