Peg feeler upgrade

Pete

Life's a Beach
Ride
2011 Roadster
030566C1-CD5F-41D6-A917-43ACBFBF688C.jpeg
9E19E714-2829-40D9-A36C-57C0A69B1B7F.jpeg
like everyone else I try to make little changes to customise the bike.
I’ve upgraded front and rear suspension with great results for handling but now I’m chaffing foot pegs worse than ever. The original problem was the speed that the peg feelers wore through.

My latest mod is to press fit 5/16” round high carbon tool steel into 1/2” stainless steel bodies.
If nothing else it will light up in corners. :confused:

Attachments

• ADED2B0E-E6BE-4113-8148-82EB522772B5.jpeg
    ADED2B0E-E6BE-4113-8148-82EB522772B5.jpeg
    130.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DE31E337-FB35-440B-B41D-494016773772.jpeg
    DE31E337-FB35-440B-B41D-494016773772.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 19
I think if you want sparks you make want to look at titanium. I would hate to think what would happen if you happened to get a magnesium feeler to light of from friction. Magnesium is also kind of soft, it may not take the abuse of scraping along the road. Just a random thought.

bob

I would categorize them as a safety feature. If you feel them scraping you know you’ve reach the limit of the bikes cornering ability,,,anymore and you’ll probably lift the back tire off the road.

But if you do want to light up the world for the folks behind at night or have a friend in a Snapchat competition!

Yep, titanium peg feelers, we have had a post on them before.

Click on the link below to view a set of Draggers in action and make sure your speakers are on, loud!

SKU: AC-DRAG3
Brand: GMan
Add to your cornering fun! Get a Pair of our New Titanium Draggers for Triumphs and others with 8mm X 10mm X 1.0 bolt sizes and Enjoy! On a closed, private track with professional riders of course!!!More details...
MSRP: $63.98
GMan's Price: $52.50
Sale Price: $44.95
You Save: $19.03 (30%)

Titanium Draggers Triumph

draggers_general.jpg

Titanium DRAGGERS
for
Triumphs and others, (8mm X 10mm X 1.0 Thread Pitch)
Same as Original Draggers but now for others to enjoy!

100% TITANIUM! Not partially titanium but 100% Titanium milled from one solid piece!!!

You like dragging your pegs and/or floor boards?
So do we!
BUT ONLY on a closed circuit course, with full riding gear and no one within miles but us and the corners ahead!

These Draggers are not partial titanium copies that could come apart or drag steel along with the titanium, as some might think. These are our newest version specifically milled for those bikes with a 1.0 thread pitch X 8mm diameter X 10mm length.

These are those "get down to business, light the night sky, leaving meteoric trails 100% Titanium" Type!!!!!

That’s right! In a time of ever increasing prices we offer you the ‘best bang for your buck’ with the Original Dragger Design made of solid titanium for the Triumph and others, at cheaper costs than they were two years ago. Just being economically efficient here, and who knows, they may go up in the future as titanium prices change so get yours now. Stock up on them to further beat inflation and market fluctuations!!!

Just to recap these Triumph Draggers will fit all pegs and floorboard with an 8mm diameter x 1.0 female thread tap. If you don’t have an existing dragging type bolt on your floorboard or foot peg ....drill a hole and tap it or get a matching nut and you're good to go!!!

These Triumph Draggers should fit the Triumph Rocket III Roadster, Thunderbird, Star Raiders and possibly more.
(This Package Includes a Pair of 100% Titanium Triumph Draggers)

Back