Already got one of Les's claws .. got #2 I think .. CES headers too dear for this little black duck I'm afraid. Just have to poke along with what I've got for the time being ;) all good.

Don't think any of us are "Oil Painting" material these days you two and myself are prime examples of "too many day's of wind in the face" I'm afraid to say

I don't kow about that one Hanso; ever hear of a fellow named Picaso?

Already got one of Les's claws .. got #2 I think .. CES headers too dear for this little black duck I'm afraid. Just have to poke along with what I've got for the time being ;) all good.
yeah I know but a Carbon Fibre one would look hot with the grey then you will need a C/F mudguard and C/F............ and a C/F................................:whitstling::D:roll::laugh::whitstling: no seriously I reckon a C/F Les Claw would go well with the new paint :thumbsup:

Is CES the name of those cool ceramic silver headers we been seeing recently?

Thanks mucho for telling me that, Mate.
I had forgotten to look for the information.
Shall write it down and save this time!

Think Rat or Jess been on here having a squiz .. suggested they join up before heading off on their next adventure... told'em how good you blokes were and that there are Owners all over the country. Going to keep reminding them of upcoming RDU. Chance they will be in that neck of the woods come October.

Back