TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
Spotted a Rocket while out today , turned around found the rider and said my g'days .. as you do. Bikes a 2006 plated black engine with graphite paint job .. very first one I've seen. Owner told me he was just about to have all his tins painted black .. I offered to swap my black tins for his graphite and he agreed. He's got my number and going to call when he's ready to do the swap .. always had a soft spot for graphite colour ..bit excited.

Speaking of paintjobs .. my mate Tang (who I've been telling to buy a Rocket for years ) phoned me today to tell me his Dyna's on the market. Spotted a 2008 claret Rocket with 6,000k's on it for sale .. loves the claret colour he reckons. Needs two Rockets he claims , one set-up for touring and the other bare basics.

Spotted a Rocket while out today , turned around found the rider and said my g'days .. as you do. Bikes a 2006 plated black engine with graphite paint job .. very first one I've seen. Owner told me he was just about to have all his tins painted black .. I offered to swap my black tins for his graphite and he agreed. He's got my number and going to call when he's ready to do the swap .. always had a soft spot for graphite colour ..bit excited.
D@mn TC...you are luckier than a dog with two dicks. $hit like that never happens to me :(

Densell had a silver one I think. Not sure of the engine colour tho.

Here you go, I found it
image.jpg

Back