Original blinkers/turn signal for Rocket GT!

Definitely agree with the running light function.
That should be easy to solve running a wire from the headlight (or other (+) live when running) to the bulb and a couple 5A Diode's (Diode allow flow of the current in just one direction, from the black side to the side mark with the grey line) per bulb... one diode for the headlight (+) wire, one for the blinkers (+) wire... then join those 2 wires together and to the bulb. I'll need to look closer to the circuit in the R3 but I am still on the break-in service for the bike, don't want to touch that much yet. Maybe an easy way to do this without splicing the wires, just with connectors.

5adiode.jpg

That should be easy to solve running a wire from the headlight (or other (+) live when running) to the bulb and a couple 5A Diode's (Diode allow flow of the current in just one direction, from the black side to the side mark with the grey line) per bulb... one diode for the headlight (+) wire, one for the blinkers (+) wire... then join those 2 wires together and to the bulb. I'll need to look closer to the circuit in the R3 but I am still on the break-in service for the bike, don't want to touch that much yet. Maybe an easy way to do this without splicing the wires, just with connectors.

5adiode.jpg
LOL same here I dont want to mess around with it as it could void the bike warranty!

5adiode.jpg
I’m sure you could get something working, but you’d be stuck with the amber color that the OEM indicators have. Ideally, I’d want them to work like the Rizoma IRIDE indicators I put on my Guzzi. The front has white running lights with amber indicator, while the rear has red running/brake and amber blinkers. If they made a larger version, I’d put on the R3 in a second.

Back