Original blinkers/turn signal for Rocket GT!

kevin S

.040 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket GT
Does anyone know where I can purchase the original blinker/turn signal light (front and rear). In North America they have the ugly round style!
Thanks!

i put the European ones on the back they seem to suit it as the curves at the back are very subtle so the linear lights look better on the back then the North American Round ones, but i left the round ones on the front, as the curves on the front are more pronounced, and the headlights being round, they matched up better on the front

i put the European ones on the back they seem to suit it as the curves at the back are very subtle so the linear lights look better on the back then the North American Round ones, but i left the round ones on the front, as the curves on the front are more pronounced, and the headlights being round, they matched up better on the front
Where

May I ask where u got it?
I obtained them from another member who ordered them for something, then didn't need them (LaMonster) i still have the two for the front that i didn't use and probably won't, for me personally i find the Euro signals on the front, sort of throw it off a bit

Back