Original blinkers/turn signal for Rocket GT!

May I ask where u got it?

I obtained them from another member who ordered them for something, then didn't need them (LaMonster) i still have the two for the front that i didn't use and probably won't, for me personally i find the Euro signals on the front, sort of throw it off a bit
Are you willing to part with the front ones? if so let me know, I would be interested.
Thanks.

I obtained them from another member who ordered them for something, then didn't need them (LaMonster) i still have the two for the front that i didn't use and probably won't, for me personally i find the Euro signals on the front, sort of throw it off a bit
I am looking to change out my front turn signals to match the mini leds on the back. Does anyone know what size bracket I need for the front fork?

i went this way...available online and 'British legends' supplied the wee spacers....

Attachments

• k.JPG
    k.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 39
How taste can differ so much!
I just love the way those blinkers look in the US version, they are size compatible with the size of the bike, I thing the European style is too small and look asymmetric …

I like the European version although I would be concerned with busting it by walking into it or throwing a tarp over and damaging it. It looks small and easy to break off. I actually like both looks and Tal's also. Nice to have different choices.

Back