OK fellas, it is time for the BIG Combo.....

I might have to bolt a few bits back on 😳

4A06D67A-2003-40AA-A4AA-32046E0A2308.jpeg

Starting to look more like a R3 again ..... Big thanks to @Mittzy for supplying plenty of bits and pieces for my 2008 ABS Roadster build. :thumbsup::)

1652839806379.jpeg

IMG_6872.jpg
:thumbsup:

Jet Black all over?
Cool looking levers and are they adaptive LEDs too, the US JWSpeaker sourced or knockoff Chinese LED ones I got?
I should get one for the R3Touring and they were about Au$100 for one 7" and $200 for the 2x 5.75" ones I got a couple of years ago..

Last edited:
Jet Black all over?
Cool looking levers and are they adaptive LEDs too, the US JWSpeaker sourced or knockoff Chinese LED ones I got?
I should get one for the R3Touring and they were about Au$100 for one 7" and $200 for the 2x 5.75" ones I got a couple of years ago..
nothing that flash, just normal LED's

Adaptive LEDs -

I'll dig out my old post for the 5.75" ones I have already.
Here we go - US$98 delivered each a year or two ago.

Currently Aussie$137 delivered to Australia

That supplier MAY be able to provide &" too or at least expose you all to other options.

Here is another supplier of 7" R3Touring ones.
R3 Touring...... so you can choose versions without an 'extra cost' ring mount required for Harleys as R3Touring light secured with clip springs
'7" WITH DAY RUNNING HALO AND SPOT 4.5" AUXILLARYS US$248
1652941181277.png

Another set without the Halo rings US$246

or just the 7" Adaptive US$198

Beware fake 'Adaptive 'styled' where the look alike adaPTIVE ledS ARE FOR AMBER TURN SIGNALS LIKE THIS 5.75" VERSION BELOW. tHIS IS NOT aDAPTIVE.
5.75" US$89 each

Last edited:
Looks Like a few of us Brissy Folks are interested. I have booked
I don't see the point of Adaptive led besides being cool. They just switch off on one side of the Led as you lean to prob about 70% of normal light
where normally it is all lit up so you get 100% of light. I find it best to have spread on both sides to see animals on both directions.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Back