OK fellas, it is time for the BIG Combo.....

How about Moree and the hot springs? Its only just over the border, only a little bit. I did the run from Armidale to Moree through North Star a couple of years ago .... great riding country for Rockets.
Just suggesting as no one has come up with anything yet.
I'm pretty free from June onward then I'll get busy in November. Psychs on Bikes look like taking over the Snowy ride, been negotiating with the sponsors .... bloody big bucks involved that we can put to Rural and Remote Mental Health and of course I'll have to go for a ride to ensure the money is spent well.
Been writing poetry again ..... now I have a new theme .....

Bought a BMW
Adventure and off road
Been hanging around the tight pants set
That's where the seed got sowed

It goes on .... but so do I
We spent a night at Moree when riding to and from RDU 2017. The the hot spring baths were great after a days ride, we had a memorable evening in the chinese restaurant attached to our secure compound with ozrider, mrs ozrider and mittzy. Other than that the bikes needed to be locked in the compound over night and patrolled by security dogs to shield them from the ice warriors that inhabit the night. The road from Warwick through Gundi to Moree is bloody boring with long straights and rough as guts roads from countless trucks moving in both directions. Spose you can tell I'm not a fan :)

How about revisiting South West Rocks / Trial Bay, this spot got a few interested in 2016 (think) so maybe an option ?
At the end of the day I'll go where the group decides, just havin my 10c worth ;)

Bring your rubber duckies, so that where ever we go we can still race each other!
Hot tubs, floods or just gutters..... we'll have it covered!;):roll::roll::roll:
1646048024375.png

We spent a night at Moree when riding to and from RDU 2017. The the hot spring baths were great after a days ride, we had a memorable evening in the chinese restaurant attached to our secure compound with ozrider, mrs ozrider and mittzy. Other than that the bikes needed to be locked in the compound over night and patrolled by security dogs to shield them from the ice warriors that inhabit the night. The road from Warwick through Gundi to Moree is bloody boring with long straights and rough as guts roads from countless trucks moving in both directions. Spose you can tell I'm not a fan :)

How about revisiting South West Rocks / Trial Bay, this spot got a few interested in 2016 (think) so maybe an option ?
At the end of the day I'll go where the group decides, just havin my 10c worth ;)
" ice warriors that inhabit the night"? I'm very curious what that refers to.

Good call, SW Rocks is a great place. Though like most of Rural and Coastal places these days they could change the name to Antartica, we just have to be vigilante.
Not sure if you've highlighted the new indigenous name for Antarctica or just misspelt it :laugh::laugh:

Back