OK fellas, it is time for the BIG Combo.....

Pete

Life's a Beach
Ride
2011 Roadster
I've only just realised that weekend of 1st October is the last weekend of school holidays and a long weekend with Mon 3rd a public holiday as well.
Would it be more sensible to move to 8th October weekend to dodge the holiday traffic and the long arm of the law (double points) ?
The pub is ok about changing bookings.

Thoughts anyone.

RobWhi

Supercharged
Ride
2012 Rocket Roadster
I will have to check with the one I must obey if she wants to come. She works at a school and on the holidays would be best for her, but that is if the QLD holidays align with the NSW.

RobWhi

Supercharged
Ride
2012 Rocket Roadster
Starting to look more like a R3 again ..... Big thanks to @Mittzy for supplying plenty of bits and pieces for my 2008 ABS Roadster build. :thumbsup::)

1652839806379.jpeg

IMG_6872.jpg
:thumbsup:
What Risers do you have on your bike?

Pete

Life's a Beach
Ride
2011 Roadster
I've only just realised that weekend of 1st October is the last weekend of school holidays and a long weekend with Mon 3rd a public holiday as well.
Would it be more sensible to move to 8th October weekend to dodge the holiday traffic and the long arm of the law (double points) ?
The pub is ok about changing bookings.

Thoughts anyone.
bump

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
Looks Like a few of us Brissy Folks are interested. I have booked
I don't see the point of Adaptive led besides being cool. They just switch off on one side of the Led as you lean to prob about 70% of normal light
where normally it is all lit up so you get 100% of light. I find it best to have spread on both sides to see animals on both directions.
Correct me if I am wrong.
I suppose it all depends on 'the angle of your dangle' and the likelihood of a UFO detection capability being required then! ;) 🤔:roll::roll: