OK fellas, it is time for the BIG Combo.....

I've only just realised that weekend of 1st October is the last weekend of school holidays and a long weekend with Mon 3rd a public holiday as well.
Would it be more sensible to move to 8th October weekend to dodge the holiday traffic and the long arm of the law (double points) ?
The pub is ok about changing bookings.

Thoughts anyone.

I will have to check with the one I must obey if she wants to come. She works at a school and on the holidays would be best for her, but that is if the QLD holidays align with the NSW.

Starting to look more like a R3 again ..... Big thanks to @Mittzy for supplying plenty of bits and pieces for my 2008 ABS Roadster build. :thumbsup::)

1652839806379.jpeg

IMG_6872.jpg
:thumbsup:
What Risers do you have on your bike?

I've only just realised that weekend of 1st October is the last weekend of school holidays and a long weekend with Mon 3rd a public holiday as well.
Would it be more sensible to move to 8th October weekend to dodge the holiday traffic and the long arm of the law (double points) ?
The pub is ok about changing bookings.

Thoughts anyone.
bump

Looks Like a few of us Brissy Folks are interested. I have booked
I don't see the point of Adaptive led besides being cool. They just switch off on one side of the Led as you lean to prob about 70% of normal light
where normally it is all lit up so you get 100% of light. I find it best to have spread on both sides to see animals on both directions.
Correct me if I am wrong.
I suppose it all depends on 'the angle of your dangle' and the likelihood of a UFO detection capability being required then! ;) 🤔:roll::roll:

Back