OEM Auxiliary power socket kit

Huge thanks to Black Sprinter for the pics, until I saw them I had no idea how to begin. That said, I've found the lead and released it from the blue tape, but it feels to me like there should be more wire than what has come free. Perhaps another loop is stuck behind where the dip stick well is? See photo for what I mean. For those who have done this, is there more wire stuck back there? I'm hesitant of using my ogre strength and ripping out something that isn't supposed to see daylight. Thanks!

r3auxpower.jpg

Huge thanks to Black Sprinter for the pics, until I saw them I had no idea how to begin. That said, I've found the lead and released it from the blue tape, but it feels to me like there should be more wire than what has come free. Perhaps another loop is stuck behind where the dip stick well is? See photo for what I mean. For those who have done this, is there more wire stuck back there? I'm hesitant of using my ogre strength and ripping out something that isn't supposed to see daylight. Thanks!

r3auxpower.jpg
That’s it, right

I received the auxiliary socket kit.
Before I eff something up, once I remove the left sided panel, how do I remove the auxiliary wiring harness from the main? Am I supposed to remove the blue tape in order to separate them? If this is the case, is their a correct way and a stupid way to remove the tape, so I can avoid the latter?
Thanks

Really?:rolleyes: Take a knife and cut it!!!! Sorry but you cant make fire, change a tyre and plant a tree? So dont go riding please :cool:

Now this isn't a nice thing to say is it? An idiot can go riding, which you have kindly demonstrated, and has nothing to do with having other skills.
Next time I'll make sure the question is of sufficient technical complexity so your majesty will be happy.

Last edited:
Really?:rolleyes: Take a knife and cut it!!!! Sorry but you cant make fire, change a tyre and plant a tree? So dont go riding please :cool:
To seriously reply to your ****ty statement, I do know how to do all what you mentioned, not sure about starting a fire though :), but the bike hasn't been registered yet and I just don't want to mess any electrical **** up especially the main harness.
Anyway, thank you for the pics you sent earlier, they will definitely help.

Back