OEM Auxiliary power socket kit

Zutt

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R
On another post I found this link: https://www.triumphinstructions.com/ProdDocs/A9820089-EN.pdf for instructions on how to install the OEM auxiliary power socket on the Rocket.

I looked and can't find the auxiliary power socket wiring harness connector "which is taped to the main wiring harness under the airbox on the left hand side of the motorcycle".

First, are these kits available for sale in the USA? If so, where online would one find it? For some reason I seem to have trouble finding accessories for the Rocket.

Second, any pictures or videos showing were or how to access the auxiliary wiring harness connector they're talking about? Has anyone installed it on their Rocket? Any pics or videos would be much appreciated.

I'm trying to find a clean way to hook up the battery tender. Dealer was supposed to install one, and I guess they forgot!

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas

Here you can find the right pictures, with them I installed the socket today in 10min

Thank you Black Sprinter, but the pictures don't open. I'm guessing I need to be part of the forum to open them but it's in German I think.
Anyway those pics can be copied onto this forum?
Thanks

Thank you Black Sprinter, but the pictures don't open. I'm guessing I need to be part of the forum to open them but it's in German I think.
Anyway those pics can be copied onto this forum?
Thanks
I will ask the owner

First, are these kits available for sale in the USA?
Auxiliary Socket Rocket 3 R
Product no.: A9820089

stay healthy
Peter

Thanks Peter.
Now I just have to see photos of the auxiliary power socket wiring harness connector that's tucked in somewhere on the bike.

Here

Attachments

• 9DCFD5F7-F04F-422B-A277-325DF26605AF.png
    9DCFD5F7-F04F-422B-A277-325DF26605AF.png
    913.2 KB · Views: 287
Thanks brother.
I must be missing something. I see the harness with blue tape on it tucked under the tank. I'm guessing we have to remove the left side cover (over the oil cap), otherwise I can't see how I can reach it.
If so, how do I remove that left side panel?
It's a brand new bike, and I'm afraid I will F*@K something up trying to remove something that should not be removed or start something I can't finish, and I don't even have registration to ride it to the dealership, and DMVs in NJ suck aaaaaaasssssssss.

Thanks brother.
I must be missing something. I see the harness with blue tape on it tucked under the tank. I'm guessing we have to remove the left side cover (over the oil cap), otherwise I can't see how I can reach it.
It's a brand new bike, and I'm afraid I will F*@K something up trying to remove something that should not be removed or start something I can't finish, and I don't even have registration to ride it to the dealership, and DMVs in NJ suck aaaaaaasssssssss.
Thanks brother.
95ADB4D3-B62C-4B86-AAF4-8EFD00177288.jpeg
5CDF3D8E-2BC8-4C13-B20F-949846BABF67.jpeg
B733369C-C205-4296-9421-0055C2477520.jpeg
C04783BB-6B26-4171-8284-86EECB43C553.jpeg
D48EF9D9-C3C0-419E-A2DA-5190DBE64895.jpeg
81A21413-63DD-4D59-B012-9AE9F809C8B9.jpeg

Back