Given that the raw product for my Apple Pie runs around 180-190 proof, what octane is that ? Just in case we descend into total anarchy and are forced into the Road Warrior culture, I still would want to ride :cool:

Dirty Plugs

regular. low compression tractor motor. anything higher just sends unused fuel out the pipe.
"regular. low compression tractor motor. anything higher just sends unused fuel out the pipe."
Good advice here along with the unburned fuel will make plugs dirtier quicker as time goes on. Rexrocket

Given that the raw product for my Apple Pie runs around 180-190 proof, what octane is that ? Just in case we descend into total anarchy and are forced into the Road Warrior culture, I still would want to ride :cool:

OK, this is what I reckon. As a service to all members (just in case of total anarchy of course) you should:

1. post your recipe for Apple Pie here (along with detailed instructions), and
2. send a hip flask full - sorry, pie flan - to me as a christmas present so I can be the official tester Downunder. :D

OK, this is what I reckon. As a service to all members (just in case of total anarchy of course) you should:

1. post your recipe for Apple Pie here (along with detailed instructions), and
2. send a hip flask full - sorry, pie flan - to me as a christmas present so I can be the official tester Downunder. :D
Sorry but as a Fellow maker of The Liquid of the Gods I think I have first call on being the offical Aussie tester and as I had already asked Joesy sometime ago you will just have to have the dregs of what he sends Me:cool:

I don't give up the recipe just like I won't give up my guns. Live FREE or DIE.

Back