Nursing Home Massacre

wilbur-t

Top Fuel
I don't know what to say about this. Carthage is my home town. The shooter lived about 5 miles from me. [I did not know him.] The Police Officer who brought the gunman down wrote me a ticket a couple of years ago. The most shocking thing is that Lisa's Mom is a resident there. She is almost blind and her kidneys have failed. If you saw Good Morning America today, she is the lady in the sunglasses. Here is a link.

Good Morning America on ABC News - ABC News

We saw her yesterday evening after they allowed patients out, and she was doing well. She heard the shooting and called 911, but did not have to see any of it.

Good news to hear that she was not hurt and better news to hear that she didn't have to see any of it. I'm sure she knew some of the victims.

What a sick person that dude must have been. From his pic on TV he sure looked like a winner to begin with (sarcasm intended). :mad:

it is a shame that anyone would do such a thing I dont know what the society is going but as from what I can tell its no where good. we have allot of good people out there but its the few freaks sick demented freaks we have walking the streets that threaten our daily lives bad thing is we dont know exactly who those people are we cant spot them walking down the streets we have no idea and we throw our selves in to a state of insecurity as a result to them I say I fear no one but I make every one fear me a false sense of security but its just a bluff and it works for me one way or the other

just my 2 cents worth

You should be proud to have that officer working for your town. He did a great job and he was the only one on duty.

We are very proud of him.

I think the shooter should be tied to a tree and any family member of the people he killed given a .22 and let them slowly pick him apart.

Back