NOW - options for Classic floorboards

Anyone ever purchased something like this to be rid of the pegs??

The triumph is the only bike I have ever ridden wear the pegs hurt my feet, I hate them, that is the only bad point about the bike I can find...... even my sons 48 harley which is a piece of work to try n ride had more comfortable pegs being rubber!!

Maybe I can just get rubber pegs does anyone know of any or am I stuck with the boards above??

Hundreds of options. You just need to decide if you want rubber isolation pegs or various versions of foot boards, a hell of a lot cheaper than the linked ones. A mid point is to get Dually pegs half way between the two with heaps of rubber isolator pads. Kuryakyn made them originally and still available but Chinese knockoffs probably by the same manufacturer that makes the Kuryakyn ones are available at about a third the price which are great quality (that is how Chinese companies work - F*ck intellectual property rights). My cousin Phillip White started and part owned a major bicycle co in Canada 'Cervelho' that had Tour de France and Olympic team users and quickly discovered a contract was worthless with them.

I use these clamps on my front crash bars

You can use these as h'way pegs as I do or get the adaptors (cheap with knock off ISO pegs as long as you know which adapters are shared with other Jap metric bikes.

Here buy these and swap the mounts with the Duallys and you can choose which you want as pegs or h'way ones. These two links below match the front and rear peg mounts on R3's. LOOK AT THEM FIRST TO CHECK WHICH IS WHICH END AS I CANNOT REMEMBER OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD!

I have a couple of sets of Duallys as well as the great Kuryakyn five position splined fitting boards that come in a chrome and blacked out version.

Premium & Ribbed Folding Boards | Floorboards & Floorboard Covers | Pegs & Foot Controls | Kuryakyn

I can do you a Kuryakyn Black ribbed version (not knockoffs or copies). New in package with Kuryakyn splined adaptors if your keen. Will be well over US$300 for both delivered on eBay to Oz but PM me me and I will give you an offer on a new set. I have the Chrome version fitted on my Roadster now.

Last edited:
Love the look of these boards so ya saying you had footpegs but with an adapter these fit straight on for the rider? If so yeah I will grab a set please.

Hey Duffy can't figure out how to PM you..... only new here...... I see you are in Canberra, can we skip around Ebay I am in QLD and Ebay will hit us with GST, bought something last night and got slapped with it, bloody government need their payrises!! Drop me a email bikerchaplain at optusnet dot com dot au

I have the chrome ones on my roadster but have the black ripple ones new in a packet. I have bought probably 3000 + things on eBay and NEVER sold one item there in 15 years ;):cool::eek:.

I'll deliver them in Oz with the splined peg adapters for $225 so save AUS$40 off Amazon price.

I only have one set for sale. @Roscoe was first in line.

P/N :

Description:
Ribbed Folding Boards for Driver or Passenger, Wrinkle Black
Requires Model Specific Splined Adapter (Sold Separately)
Multi-Fit: OEM Stock Foot Peg Mount Location or Kuryakyn Highway Peg Mounts. Requires Model Specific Splined Adapter (Sold Separately)
RRP Price: US$163 = Approx AUD$220 once 4% currency conversion fees applied.

Cheaper on Amazon:

Plus you need these:
Splined Peg Adapters | Footpeg & Floorboard Adapters | Pegs & Foot Controls | Kuryakyn

Order Summary
Items (2): AUD 236.94
Shipping & handling: AUD 28.32
Total before tax: AUD 265.26

Order total: AUD 265.26 Delivered to Australia

I finally found them in my shed in the first box or two I had removed before fishing through many many more. ;):(:banghead:

To cap it off they are not as I described earlier but this 3 position
Premium Mini Boards 5-½" long x 4" wide version with the splined adapters for Triumph Rocket 3 front rider use. The ones on my bike are the chrome 5 position ones 8-½" long x 4" wide .

These come without the Harley mount shown in the first 2 photos but have the OEM Triumph Splined adapters for front #8841 (#8813 will also fit front Triumph and is what I have on my my bike but I believe they are a looser fit, I have the different rear too if you want them #8808).

Both #8841 and #8808 list Triumph Rocket 3 on the application list on their packaging.
Do you find that footpegs are lacking in support but you don't want the bulkiness of a foot board? We have the perfect solution! These compact boards combine the size and convenience of a peg with the comfort of a full-sized floorboard. 5-½" long x 4" wide and styled to complement our Premium and Trident lines so you can still ride in comfort without sacrificing style. Utilizing splined adapters, the boards can be positioned forward, back, or center at almost any angle. Also a great option for Driver Cruise Pegs!

These are:
Premium Mini Boards | Floorboards & Floorboard Covers | Pegs & Foot Controls | Kuryakyn
P/N 7579
Description & Fitment
Premium Mini Boards without Adapters, Gloss Black
RRP Price US$101.99

AND

Splined Peg Adapters | Footpeg & Floorboard Adapters | Pegs & Foot Controls | Kuryakyn
P/N 8841
Description & Fitment
Front or Rear Splined Peg Adapters for Triumph, Chrome
Triumph: Front OEM Peg Mounts Only: All 10-'18 Thunderbird Storm Rear OEM Peg Mounts Only: '96-'01 Bonneville SE, '02-'18 Bonneville T100 Front or Rear OEM Peg Mounts: '95-'03 Thunderbird, '98-'03 Thunderbird Sport, '96-'01 Adventurer, '99-'01 Legend, '02-'10 Bonneville America, '03-'18 Speedmaster
RRP Price US$27.99

So on Amazon the two together are:
Items (2): AUD 157.56
Shipping & handling: AUD 15.58
Total before tax: AUD 173.14
Estimated tax to be collected:* AUD 0.00

Back