now it is sold

finTR3

.060 Over
Yes, i go nuts. I just talked my driving style and new passion about trac and sport riding, whit my dealer ( man behind Leningrad cowboys ) and sakke recomeded to testdrive Suzuki Busa and B king. And now they find
buyer to my rocket, I hope that that new owner ( international football player keep my bike clean and happy )

After about 1 our test drive i really like Suzuki B king, Yes I know the stoc exhaust is horrible, but after one mont the bike is totally different, lots of new parts is commin.

This forum and rocket drivers all round world , I thanks all of you in your comments and help to build up my dream bike. My Bad ass Rocket. http://kuvablogi.com/nayta/1207487/
This forum is give me lot of nice time, and useful tips and modification ideas

Now it is time to start to modifade B king,, lot carbon parts + new exhaust + new ninja paint.

I still hang arround here,

I wish all, the best

Nice having you here and living through your experiences. Good luck and ride safe you modder you.:D

finTR3

hey fin,
it's been a real pleasure reading your post and looking at your pictures. stay in touch with updates on what you're doing. best of the world to you, bro.:D

greg

Back