Not tyres again

What is it you're trying to avoid saying??? Do I need Jenny Craig or Weightwathers??????

I am a paid up member of the
No ya silly Bugger you ain't Fat you are just a big solid bloke... so ...are you saying I'm Fat.... how rude............ now I'm offended:mad:
:flame::kk::kick::kk:

just kidding

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

NO Already Checked that out when Nolton first put his on and they don't make em in 245:(
That's a bummer, this G-Force is turning out to be a wonderful tire. It rides soft, stands up to corners and seems unaffected by water so far. Hell, it even looks good. I've had riders look straight at it and not notice it's a car tire, something about the tread pattern and sidewall rib hides that it's flat.

Well the packaging wouldn't cost much. LOL :p
but it goes by weight....ouch!!! I would expect about $200 for shipping My federal only cost $218 fitted and have go at the thread pattern it is also a full width 245, handle's like Oh My G#d!!!! (translation- friggin awesome) this thing does not go on to the sidewall like the Toyo used to when dragging the Pegs

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 65
have any of u brisbane boys been running darkside and if so who did you get to fit them im having trouble getting somone willing to fit one

My Avon picked up a nail on Friday and I didn't notice until sat morning when it was almost completly flat. Rang Joe's and ordered a Bridgestone which won't be here until Tuesday; then got the old hand pump out, which got me down to the servo to pump it up enough to see if I could find anyone who'd plug it to get me by. No-one at all in Canberra will plug bike tyres any more. I went to 4 car tyre sellers and 3 bike shops and was sent away, even after offering to sign a release or whatever. At 2 places I had to get them to pump me up - but still not prepared to plug (altho they do plug cars no problem).

Must say I came really (really) close to putting on a car tyre there and then as one of the places said they do that for me. Desperate times! The prospect of facing traffic in a car, even for only 2 days, filled me with horror. In the end I bought a DIY plug kit for $14 and have fixed it for now - at worst it will only revert to the slow leak.

Bridgestone it will be for now then; possibly my last shot with an MT.

Also would like to say that while I've been real pleased with the Avon, it's only given me 6,500km so far. Still has a little left on it but I doubt I'd have got to 7,500 (or 7,000) so is quite disappointing really, although 50% better mileage that I got from the Metz. I might have to go a bit easier with the throttle!

Back