Nothing high tech.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
A lot of post on here about starting problems. I had the same. Would hit the start button and get nothing at times. Everything would sweep and lights come on but nothing when i hit the button. Sometimes would hear the starter turn and then die. Took the control on handle bar apart and the starter button. Thing was filthy dirty. After removing the spring and cleaning with this stuff IMG_0632.JPG Problem disappeared. Just thought i would throw it out there. Maybe it might work for you to.

ime - the UK has shyte weather at times - a real contact killer in winter is SNOW/ICE. It can and will build up inside metal switch housings esp if the temps never rise much above freezing. I used to cover up my switches with a plastic bag and rubber bands at home.

Rarer in Plastic ones - but if it does then those simply fracture.

A lot of post on here about starting problems. I had the same. Would hit the start button and get nothing at times. Everything would sweep and lights come on but nothing when i hit the button. Sometimes would hear the starter turn and then die. Took the control on handle bar apart and the starter button. Thing was filthy dirty. After removing the spring and cleaning with this stuff IMG_0632.JPG Problem disappeared. Just thought i would throw it out there. Maybe it might work for you to.

this is the best tip/high tech i have seen on the starter button specialty when having trouble with the button.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back