Plow Horse

Supercharged
Ride
2017 Rocket III Roadster (Edsel)
Rocket broke down on me today. Blew a radiator hose. Had to get towed. AAA did me wrong. Dealership did right by me. And had two guys stop to see if I was ok and if they could help in anyway. Restored a bit of faith in the human race for me. So Two tows later my Clydesdale is in the shop for repairs and I’m reduced to driving the car to work.

Sorry to hear, I never got AAA, the towing distance they allow is about useless, as far as myself, where I live and ride

Ishrub's free fortune service:

I see something starting with 'S' coming into your life.

Pick a color, any color! Even

SAMCO TR1

Samco hoses

I got mine from this huge autoparts supplier as you can see in many different currencies pick the one with best price + postage to you.

NOTE they vary hugely 25% or much more in some cases.Au$165 to Au$260 for same Part number TR-1. Do not forget to check out the so called International listings - you can just log in with your usual eBay ID and password and the prices will show in your currency too but will attract 4.2% conversion fees on purchase but if 20% cheaper delivered you are still a winner!

Aussie eBay:
mjd128 | eBay

US eBay:
mjd128 | eBay

UK eBay:
mjd128 | eBay

Rocket broke down on me today. Blew a radiator hose. Had to get towed. AAA did me wrong. Dealership did right by me. And had two guys stop to see if I was ok and if they could help in anyway. Restored a bit of faith in the human race for me. So Two tows later my Clydesdale is in the shop for repairs and I’m reduced to driving the car to work.
Which hose ? The inner water pump hose?

Back