Normal intake clatter?

Well I'm lucky @Tal lives 20 mins away
Club president Worsel of Triumph riders Club both have the new model.

But in our city there is about of 400,000 there is about 15 or so rockets running around.

I did a search on carjam website and came back with 207 Rockets registered in New Zealand. I think alot more will be on the road now with the new models

So, there is nothing I can do about the clattering sound now that I've switched to the Ramair system? I am thinking about doing something silly and use a XB08ss exhaust....then having it dyno tuned. Anyone have a XB08?

So, there is nothing I can do about the clattering sound now that I've switched to the Ramair system? I am thinking about doing something silly and use a XB08ss exhaust....then having it dyno tuned. Anyone have a XB08?

I think @Rocket Scientist insulated his bear claw to cut down on the noise.

I had a post about this called Woodpeckers. I found out that once I switched helmets I barely noticed the "chirping and pecking."

have you tried a little bit (up to 10% of volume oil is usually ok in motorcycles) of Lucas Oil Stabilizer? that thing really reduces clattering noise in my old f150. Looks like they even have a version for motorcycles today.

Back