Normal intake clatter?

Problem solved!!! I just removed the baffles from the DnD exhaust (Not sure it's DnD but someone here said it is...) and all I hear now are the barks from the hounds of hell!!!!!!! Before this my wife was actually making fun of it and calling it my new vespa, hahahahaha

Being new to a 2005 R3 I'm not sure what is the norm... the bike has a RAM AIR intake and DnD pipes. To me, I hear an awful lot of clatter coming from intake and I need to know if this is normal. I have an open air intake on my other bike and all I hear is a loud suction noise. Please advise. Thanks!

Totally normal for ram air to make noise. To me its more of a growl than chirp.

Actually I for got about the GW riders. I will ride with anybody also but it has just happened that I was riding chiefly with HDs but lately most of my buddies are riding Indians

Funny you mention that. I’ve noticed a significant increase in Indians on the road. We went on a fundraiser ride in August and I was surprised how many new Indians were around. There was a tiny, all be it mighty woman, maybe all of 5 foot 2 riding a chief. She said she just got it this summer and loves it. She used to have a street glide.

Funny you mention that. I’ve noticed a significant increase in Indians on the road. We went on a fundraiser ride in August and I was surprised how many new Indians were around. There was a tiny, all be it mighty woman, maybe all of 5 foot 2 riding a chief. She said she just got it this summer and loves it. She used to have a street glide.
My wife owns a Challenger and a Chieftain Elite. She is 5’4”.

Back