No Triumph Dealer, no warranty, no service, no parts no help for 1400 km

Ted Gross

Ignoring the facts doesn't change the facts.
Ride
Rocket 3 Touring 2012
The Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada dealer is no longer. They got fire or quit is the roomer Now Saskatoon SK has closed. The closest Canadian dealers are Edmonton or Calgary Alberta. Fifteen hour (15) ride for service, past or a tune up on my R3T. The old dealer said Triumph took everything away from them, no manuals, no access to parts and no scope. WTF.

I bought a Triumph R3T in Winnipeg from this dealer and now I have no warranty, no service, no parts and no market to sell it. It is a pretty expensive boat anchor wouldn't you say and oh yea the bike won't start

Any idea on how to put pressure on Triumph to open a dealer here. Any want to buy a R3T cheap.

FFun Motorsports in Saskatoon was still open last week when I was there. I ordered a sump bolt and oil plug washers from them. My Rocket hasn't been back to the dealer since the day it was bought, I always fix it myself. But this winter my Rocket will be going to Echo in Edmonton to be put on the dyno after I change my exhaust.

The Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada dealer is no longer. They got fire or quit is the roomer Now Saskatoon SK has closed. The closest Canadian dealers are Edmonton or Calgary Alberta. Fifteen hour (15) ride for service, past or a tune up on my R3T. The old dealer said Triumph took everything away from them, no manuals, no access to parts and no scope. WTF.

I bought a Triumph R3T in Winnipeg from this dealer and now I have no warranty, no service, no parts and no market to sell it. It is a pretty expensive boat anchor wouldn't you say and oh yea the bike won't start

Any idea on how to put pressure on Triumph to open a dealer here. Any want to buy a R3T cheap.
How cheap?

i know u mention warranty but any good mechanic should be able to fix it. there r many thread on not starting and a lot of r3 owners have fixed it them self with the help of the members of this forum. they r a great bunch of guys and know more than the dealers.
if u decide to fix it yourself or take it to another mechanic we will be hear for u. well maybe not me cause i am going on vacation but i will volunteer the other guys:roll::roll:

Back