TRMPY
TRI23
3SOME
BALLS
RAWKT

My plates are turning up today hopefully
VBIED

google it :)

Well, I went with this one for this year, but I had some others that I liked as well...some work better for the Roadster, as mine is the touring. Here are some ideas....

BDIFF
GO R3
R3FUN
GONE3
GOTR3
ZOOM3
QUICK
3QICK
RIDE3
BADR3
R3BAD
BIG 3
3-4ME

My second choice was....3RIDE....like the song Free Ride.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    275.3 KB · Views: 0
It's time to renew the tag on my Rocket and want to change wording from "R 3 R" that I'm currently using to ?????. Anybody got suggestions for a maximum five letter meaningful slogan for a tag? Please no cursing or insulting slogans to our Harley brothers! Am thinking "TQSTR" or "RCKT3", but open to suggestions..... or keep as is
plate.jpg
boy do I hate making decisions!
How about: WOOSH.

GDBYE
SEEYA
3 CYL
XXXL
BIGR3
14 R3R
TONUP
PLAID (space balls reference)
If your carpenterized:
8qrtr
240hp
FSTER (faster)
SLVRB (silverback)
HOON

I do like your current plate though. Mine is R3HOON, we get 6 characters in Hawaii, $22 extra for custom plates, so a total of $42 bucks.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you guys with personalized plates have matured as riders and no longer piss off 10-30 cagers on any given ride day so you don't have to worry about memorable plates.

It's time to renew the tag on my Rocket and want to change wording from "R 3 R" that I'm currently using to ?????. Anybody got suggestions for a maximum five letter meaningful slogan for a tag? Please no cursing or insulting slogans to our Harley brothers! Am thinking "TQSTR" or "RCKT3", but open to suggestions..... or keep as is
plate.jpg
boy do I hate making decisions!
I am in Az. Mine reads "Brut3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back