Status
Not open for further replies.

leatal

Turbocharged
Ride
2014 Roadster, 2020 Rocket GT
It's time to renew the tag on my Rocket and want to change wording from "R 3 R" that I'm currently using to ?????. Anybody got suggestions for a maximum five letter meaningful slogan for a tag? Please no cursing or insulting slogans to our Harley brothers! Am thinking "TQSTR" or "RCKT3", but open to suggestions..... or keep as is
plate.jpg
boy do I hate making decisions!

EAT ME........ Oh, you said no vulgarity. PIG EATER.......... Oh, you said no H-D jokes. UNDECIDED......... Oh, you said 5 letters - TORKR, I don't think most will get TQSTR without putting an (R) in there T(R)QSTR
3 4ME
ROQET
DIXIE
Ok, my brain is tired now

EAT ME........ Oh, you said no vulgarity. PIG EATER.......... Oh, you said no H-D jokes. UNDECIDED......... Oh, you said 5 letters - TORKR, I don't think most will get TQSTR without putting an (R) in there T(R)QSTR
3 4ME
ROQET
DIXIE
Ok, my brain is tired now
TORKR looks very interesting!

I will stay with mine, thank you.it could even an abbreviation for The Hottest Ride Ever Passing You(first letter of every word)

What could be better than R 3 R? It would be priceless in the UK and you get to choose?

Last edited:
You obviously don't have to pay what we pay here for personalized plates! Mine was $310 so I will stick with it :)

When I bought the bike, the guy's plate was "MY R3" Kinda liked that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back