Status
Not open for further replies.
We can get personalized plates, and more than 5 letters... been thinking of getting "ROCK3T" - Rocket and 3T for Touring in one fell swoop.

800 euros... I can buy an McCruise for that... sofar my vanity hasn't been strong enough.

Do like the plates that take some time to figure out! :thumbsup:
Also helps defeat the memorable plate syndrome . . . :sneaky:

I used ROCKT. ROKET, ROKIT, TRUMP if you want to irritate some liberals. BALLS, FAST, MOVE, 2300. HDKLR, BYE, SEEYA, 3cyl, MNSTR .....

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you guys with personalized plates have matured as riders and no longer piss off 10-30 cagers on any given ride day so you don't have to worry about memorable plates.
I piss people off every day. Car, bike, cell phone, walking, looking, breathing. Its the angry reaction I go for. Just for fun.

TRUMP if you want to irritate some liberals

Might skip directlyi to "FOOL" or "IDIOT" or maybe "USSUX" - I mean, I assume you hate America, since anyone voting for Trump has to want to watch the nation burn, I can't think of any other reason. :thumbsup:

Maybe he'll bankrupt the nation four times too, the way he bankrupted himself?

Last edited:
Might skip directlyi to "FOOL" or "IDIOT" or maybe "USSUX" - I mean, I assume you hate America, since anyone voting for Trump has to want to watch the nation burn, I can't think of any other reason. :thumbsup:

Actually cr0ft it is short for Triumph but I knew I could get someone to say something. Its too easy.

US SUX?????????? Didn't think it possible, but you continue to out-do yourself.
Why don't you go take a tee tee in your trans gender potty you POS - STOP PUTTING DOWN THIS COUNTRY, IT'S MILITARY, INCLUDING ALL OF THE BRAVE MEN & WOMEN WHO STAND IN THE GAP TO PROTECT OUR FREEDOM (Yea, I've seen post's where you called it the killing machine), & ALL THE REST OF IT'S GREATNESS
Keep your yellow belly comments to yourself.
I guarantee you ONLY say the sh!t you say from a d@mn keyboard.... NO WAY you would say ANY of your bullsh!t to my face!!!!!!
The floor would be mopped with your sorry a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Offended? Tuff sh!t - Tired of standing by & watching this happen :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back