It looks like Triumph is spending a lot of time and money on the 900 and 1200 parallel twins. They really look good..... but how many models of this family of bike do they have now or need? ****** rockets and Explorer series are still strong but the Sport Touring line and Cruiser lines are no more.

Sure would like to see a firm commitment to a new Rocket line complete with multiple models the way they expanded the Bonny.

Come on Triumph.....quit teasing us!

The new Rocket I fear is going to be a one trick pony. As for the many Bonneville variations....you can't blame them for making good use of the parts bin. Car manufacturers have been pulling the same stunt for decades!

The new Rocket I fear is going to be a one trick pony. As for the many Bonneville variations....you can't blame them for making good use of the parts bin. Car manufacturers have been pulling the same stunt for decades!
New Rocket? What? I thought they stopped production. Last I heard was the sales didn't justify continuation... Of coarse I have been out of the loop but I'm very interested in what the WORD is. :unsure:

As much as I am reserved towards hipsters, I must say I like the new 1200 Triumph Scrambler. I consider it The Ultimate Hipster Toy for 2019 :)

Recently introduced Speed Twin tells me that Triumph is really on top of motorcycle design these days. At least in this category.

Speed Twin:

3197_SPT_2019_7J9A0175_ORIGINAL.jpg

181204_TriumphSpeedTwin_01_Triumph_photo.jpg

3176_SPT_2019__BA8I8760_ORIGINAL.jpg
At last, no f****** innertubes.

In the UK, the focus does seem to be on 900 & 1200 twins or adventure bikes plus one cruiser model.

Back