G'day Sundance, from another Brissy rider..just about enough riders on east coast to think about organising a get-together. Problem would be Brissy be logical meeting place, halfway between where most of the owners live... But us S.E.Qld owners wouldn't get to ride anywhere :mad: That'd SUCK !!!!

G'day from Canberra. Been reading all the stuff about RAA and would love something like that here. Coffs Harbour maybe???? Or Blue Mountains.

G'day from Canberra. Been reading all the stuff about RAA and would love something like that here. Coffs Harbour maybe???? Or Blue Mountains.
Sounds good to me:Danywhere central NSW be fine,coastal,inland dont really matter to me.Im away for couple of days so it'll be good to see who's shown interest when i get back :D

welcome

welcome mate
another qld rider here :cool:
and yep id be interested in a ausie version of RAA dont even have to change the name ROCKETS ACROSS AUSTRALIA :D i know quite a few other rocket owners also that are not on this sight yet that would probably be interested

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
An annual ride to meet up sound great to me.
Just make the destination anywhere the footy is playing and I am in.
Make it somewhere the mighty Manly Sea Eagles are playing and I may even shout a round when they undoubtedly win, lol.
I know there is a GSX1400 group who do an annual ride here in Australia each year and it is something most of them look forward to.
If there is enough support for the idea I would be happy to help with the organising of it.

G'day Sundance, from another Brissy rider..just about enough riders on east coast to think about organising a get-together. Problem would be Brissy be logical meeting place, halfway between where most of the owners live... But us S.E.Qld owners wouldn't get to ride anywhere :mad: That'd SUCK !!!!

We could go west of Brissie.

Back