Sundance

Standard Bore
Hi To All

I am new to the Rocket III fraternity, picked up a new Roadster last August and haven't looked back since. Have already knocked up 14,000kms in 9 months and have plans to add plenty more soon.

Have owned a few Triumphs before the Roadster and wouldn't feel right riding anything that didn't have a Triumph badge on it.

Have the Roadster all set up to tow a camper trailer, I like to be comfortable when I travel. The Roadster pulls the camper like its not even there.

I drive 12,000 tonne coal trains for a living so have a thing for the big powerful machines I guess.

That sums up the quick version of what I am about.

I am looking forward to getting to know a few of you and maybe even hopefully meeting up for a drink or even better a ride some day.

Cheers

Sundance (Brenden)

As I keep saying another bloody Aussie:D I thought the population of Australia was around 20,000,000 well that is a lie for we have about 25,000,000 members from Australia on this site alone.:D
Welcome from Fort Walton Beach FL via Scotland. I appreciate your loyalty to Triumph.

G'day Mate.
Welcome to the site.
coal trains huh?
Bet that's a rush.
A lot of good folks here and a lot of good info too.
pay no attention to the man in the kilt, he's crazy,
but we let him hang around to ward off evil spirits.;)
Take care and ride safe,
skip

At least this time can't blame it on the Mexicans:D
Welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma:)

Welcome from Molino, FL and Afghanistan. Don't worry about our "resident" Scot...we do keep him around to ward off evil spirits...one lift of his kilt and awaaaay they go:D.

Dennis

49 dtg Dubai
48 dtg Home for good!

Back