New Rocket 3 Prices Announced

Being 'connected' and all, is that dis-ambiguous Triumph dealer code for 'Point of Apprehension' Richard? ;):D

No, it’s code for “we want to create the illusion in dealerships of demand for the bike so they’ll order them for their showrooms and take them out of PS (the importer) hands”. :sneaky:

You never know, Triumph MAY one day bring their website up to date for Oz, as well as the rest of the world that they have already done......

Still, we're only one of the colonies I s'pose...............

I can tell you I've been to 3 dealers in the last 2 weeks, all had thruxton tfcs sitting on the floor, all the same price, 21k and some change, and they can't sell them and won't drop the price.

I'm betting Triumph is dictating price on the TFC models for a specific timeframe.

Holy cow. $21K. I had to look up the TFC to see what it was. They are beautiful machines but not worth that. There are too many other high performance bikes out there for much less.

I just went through the configurator on the US site and came up with Base Model - $22,600 and as configured (Touring, all the way baby): $25,088.00.

Probably will have to wait a few years.

Opposite for me, maybe a few years ago

When the Rocket was introduced in Canada it sold for approx $23500 plus taxes etc. A few years later they were selling for $18000.
Same deal for all of their bikes. The '94 Sprint was $15600 which dropped to around $13600 within 3 years.

Back