New Roadster ONLY Jardine System

Any heat problem?
Looks great!

They be warm, especially when my right foot is on the highway peg.
I have to be careful not to move my right leg to far inboard or burned britches will result.
Early on I burned holes in two pair, but now I have become more aware. I am having a leggin made for my right calf.
Same as @bruce aussie the performance gains are WELL WORTH it!

They be warm, especially when my right foot is on the highway peg.
I have to be careful not to move my right leg to far inboard or burned britches will result.
Early on I burned holes in two pair, but now I have become more aware. I am having a leggin made for my right calf.
Same as @bruce aussie the performance gains are WELL WORTH it!
So CES or Rebands
Much difference in gains, looks and sound?
Any pics?

So CES or Rebands
Much difference in gains, looks and sound?
Any pics?
Similar gains, different look and sound. There are plenty of photos on here of both. Thread named Rocket Science is about the design and making of the CES. Ponters had a thread about making the original Rebands I don't know what it was called.

Similar gains, different look and sound. There are plenty of photos on here of both. Thread named Rocket Science is about the design and making of the CES. Ponters had a thread about making the original Rebands I don't know what it was called.
Thx mate
I have a quote and photos of ces now but not Rebands yet

Thx mate
I have a quote and photos of ces now but not Rebands yet

This was the CES drool photo:

CES-New Headers.jpg

Thread was called Ponters Headers.

Rebands as was fitted NEW
But do they get ***n HOT???? YOU BETCHA
20130607_153106.jpg

I then had a CES Mufler made... Much Nicer looking
IMG_0164.JPG

Last edited:
@Mittzy
Tony, do you get any dragging with the can mounted below the rear axle like that?
Great look with the stainless can and connector pipe! :thumbsup:

Back