New Roadster ONLY Jardine System

So CES or Rebands
Much difference in gains, looks and sound?
Any pics?
Just get the CES I reckon. Locally Made and Really good quality
Rebands are good but fiddly as ***c to fit, ceramic coating is rubbish and did I mention ***n hot.... No real heat shield avail - only the carbon fibre one - not that good.
The side frame cover needs to be trimmed also - not a good look, I welded up the bottom bolt hole and repainted the cover - looks a lot neater.
Give good numbers and good sound tho.
Im happy at the moment but would concider changing at a later date.

Last edited:
Gave them a call and the pipe is not available until next month. They are taking names and ph numbers now.

Have they released any specs? Any improvement over their other headers?
I don't see them listed on their site, and I don't do social media (aside from a few niche forums here and there obviously) so the only info I've managed to get on them is a picture someone else posted here from Facebook.

Have they released any specs? Any improvement over their other headers?
I don't see them listed on their site, and I don't do social media (aside from a few niche forums here and there obviously) so the only info I've managed to get on them is a picture someone else posted here from Facebook.
the person that answered the phone told me that there are no performance differences. The price is the same $1,400 for uncoated and 1600 dollars for polish stainless steel. the big reason for the redesign on this particular pipe although the original will stay in production was to deal with the heat issues. you are right that the one pipe kind of curled around the others in order to give it a equal length does look odd but I guess I'm going to deal with it anyways because when they give me a call I'm going to go ahead and order one. It kind of goes with the rocket 3 itself when I first saw the bike I didn't know what to think of it and now I love the way it looks.

image.jpg
If your going to ride your bike hard with plenty of throttle the polished ceramic will go dull at the first bend on all three header pipes. And the picture is sideways just for @CanberraR3

Back