New Roadster ONLY Jardine System

Vinkster

Ride
2010 R3R
Jardine Products just finished crafting the new 2010 Triumph Rocket III Roadster full exhaust system.

I called Chad at Jardine Products yesterday to get more info on the new system. He didn't have much to say other than the system was completed within the last week and he hadn't gotten the pictures off his camera and onto the web page yet. He told me he would send me the pictures to my email. I almost didn't believe him. Well, here they are:

They do not know what the final pricing will be, but Chad said they should be similarly priced to the pre 2010 system. They should be hitting shelves in 5 to 6 weeks and more info should be up on the site by the end of the week.

The system is specially made for the Roadster for the added ABS box under the bike and include 4" Cans as opposed to the 3" on the old system.

Thanks leif, on closer inspection I think you are right. I haven't seen that setup on a Rocket before. On a side note, you dont have any tee shirts over there with Gothenburg printed on them do you ?

I did not confirm if they fit the older models. I spoke with Chad on the phone for about 5 minutes and he did not give much info in his email, just the pictures and that more info will follow when it's up on the web at the end of the week. Well, it's about the end of the week... let's expect more info soon.

I do believe that those are highway pegs. I think those look much better on a bike like the Roadster instead of the traditional bars if all you want is the pegs. I'm thinking they might be a Jardine Product. I'll ask next time I talk to them. I wouldn't assume they would keep an accessory on the bike if it was not theirs.

These are the first pictures of this system on the internet. I feel pretty special knowing that I got the chance to post them. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get these. Have not ordered them yet, but the first batch won't be on shelves for 4-6 weeks anyways. If, in fact, they do not sell out completely before they get to authorized retailers.

Still no word no final price on the site.

So what is everyone's opinions? They do look a little more beefy than the old system.

The thing I like about JAR's is that they look like the original headers from a distance.

I wouldn't agree. The headers are very "swoopy" the stock headers look like an underlined roman numeral 3. The cans on this system are bigger than the lest gen system but smaller than the stock Roadster cans.

Given the limited number of headers available for the rocket, I like the Preds the most and the Jardines come in second. There are a few custom headers I've seen out there, but the odds of you getting your hands on those are ridiculous. I'd rather get a full system for less than the price of a custom header. And the preds do not have a dual exhaust option. I think the Rocket looks naked on the right side without pipes. Even a shorty system looks betting in my opinion than a single side exhaust. There is on so much asymmetry I can handle. If the bike starts and ends symmetrically, I can handle it.

The 'thing' is the rear brake master cylinder containment bottle.

I believe that thing to be Highway pegs. After searching, I don't think they are Jardine. I found this on ebay, and it's the closest match, but I can't find it anywhere but here. They are made for the Goldwing, but work with the Rocket. Maybe a small company makes them and they sell through ebay only. Either way, I have solved the mystery of what they are and where where to get them.

Here is the link to the ebay item that is still active until late september sometime.
Link Removed

Now back to the question of what do people think about the exhaust.

Back