I think it would be better if every time the bike was parked a tender was hooked to it but i have seven bikes and am usually riding something so I am lax on the tenders. My batteries usually get about three years between changes. They are in a garage and Vegas is not
as cold as some places and has mostly nice weather.

I think it would be better if every time the bike was parked a tender was hooked to it but i have seven bikes and am usually riding something so I am lax on the tenders. My batteries usually get about three years between changes. They are in a garage and Vegas is not

Sounds like a nice place to live Dave. This cold wet weather up here will be the death of me.

I'm riding to Mesquite, NV this May for a Vulcan Riders Association rally. I've visited Las Vegas only once in my life and that was for the LV Bike Fest a few years ago with my Canadian friend from BC. I rode my 07 Rocket Classic and had a great time both on the ride down via the eastern route and in and around LV.

7 bikes? I used to do that. Now I'm down to three.

Its pretty where you are because it rains a lot. Its ugly in Vegas cause not much rain. Eery place has its good and its bad.

Its pretty where you are because it rains a lot. Its ugly in Vegas cause not much rain. Eery place has its good and its bad.

I've always preferred the desert and the southwest. Living up here for my wife's health and Navy Hospital medical care for her.

Yes, I'm looking forward to returning permanently to Las Vegas when I retire... :)
-MIG

Back