FittedBuckle

.020 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Touring
Hey guys. Loving my Rocket 3 Touring so far and with it garaged up for the winter, I was starting to look at a new exhaust. My last bike, a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 had a deal where the stock pipes were hollowed out with a new collection kit to give it a more throaty sound but not straight pipe loud, and this system worked great for several years. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a lot of aftermarket exhaust options for the Rocket3 touring, but I did find 2. Paul Bryant from New Zealand who another forum member recommended, and Dave Platte from the U.K. Both exhausts seem to be top quality and the price difference between the two seems to be negligible, anywhere from $1500 U.S. to $2000. Does anybody have any experience with these exhausts? If so, can your share your experience with them so I can make the best choice since it's a rather large investment. Thanks guys. Can't wait for the temperatures to improve.

Hey guys. Loving my Rocket 3 Touring so far and with it garaged up for the winter, I was starting to look at a new exhaust. My last bike, a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 had a deal where the stock pipes were hollowed out with a new collection kit to give it a more throaty sound but not straight pipe loud, and this system worked great for several years. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a lot of aftermarket exhaust options for the Rocket3 touring, but I did find 2. Paul Bryant from New Zealand who another forum member recommended, and Dave Platte from the U.K. Both exhausts seem to be top quality and the price difference between the two seems to be negligible, anywhere from $1500 U.S. to $2000. Does anybody have any experience with these exhausts? If so, can your share your experience with them so I can make the best choice since it's a rather large investment. Thanks guys. Can't wait for the temperatures to improve.
Paul Bryant top notch engineering and artistry.

@Paul Bryant / Viking Exhaust usually has a long lead time/waiting list if that tells you anything. If you search for his posts you can probably find some pics of his shop and how he goes about fitting /making his pipes/headers.

Just got a reply from him. I will have to think this over. The complete system is about $3500 with shipping from Paul. He sent me pictures though along with a full description and it definitely looks top quality.

We have several of the worlds best, viking mentioned above, carpenter racing , reband, and i run laidlaw motorsports lms on my hot rod. It depends what youre going for but whatever it is youll find it here

We have several of the worlds best, viking mentioned above, carpenter racing , reband, and i run laidlaw motorsports lms on my hot rod. It depends what youre going for but whatever it is youll find it here
I've never heard of Reband or LMS. Google has let me down. Lol. I'll give them a look.

Back