Got my Carpenter Racing exhaust, k and n with PCV. Before and after sounds

Cheers

loved the sound
i noticed that u have something like a palm throttle. i was using mine and was on a dirt road when i needed to turn around so told the wife to get off turned the bike around wife got back on and i started to take off and just needed a little more gas when my palm hit the throttle and the rocket made a right turn heading for some electric boxes so i let off and down she went.
just something to consider.

loved the sound
i noticed that u have something like a palm throttle. i was using mine and was on a dirt road when i needed to turn around so told the wife to get off turned the bike around wife got back on and i started to take off and just needed a little more gas when my palm hit the throttle and the rocket made a right turn heading for some electric boxes so i let off and down she went.
just something to consider.
I put one on my M109, and accidentally bumped it. It jumped forward and almost caused me to lose control. Pulled it off and threw it away. I'd never use another one.

Very nice!
If you are thinking about heat shields, these fit well.
Universal Motorcycle Curve Plain Exhaust Muffler Pipe Heat Shield Cover Guard | eBay

20180302_154907.jpg
You must have took that at Arts house. Your bike looks clean. Do I detect a note of lemon pledge?

Wow that’s a big difference, sounds nice .
I wish they would also give the option two into two.
But very nice

Back